CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 54 ~ Ciudad Obregon ~ Elder Juarez

This week we really struggled with having lessons to teach... we really did a lot of walking and knocking on doors... like we walked from house to house all the week long looking for people to teach!!! Really good exercise!! haha we really didnt have very many cool experiences either to report.. 

But if you guys remember a few weeks ago we contacted a guy that said he had said a prayer asking why he has been abandoned by God... well we went to visit him in the night time and where he lives is so dangerous... but we took the risk to visit him... we went and we didn't find him... but we found his wife!! and his wife is a member!! A less active but a member!!! wow!! I really think that he is supposed to be baptized and we are being directed to him through his prayer!! It was really cool!

You know how much I love dogs and all animals. Well I had a treat this week, A dog came into our house and was a very nice dog. I loved being able to pet it and talk to it.

Well I don't know what else I can say of this week... but thanks love you all..

Elder Horlacher 

We received this picture on Sunday during church.

Wish syd a feliz cumple anos for me please.♥♥you

No comments:

Post a Comment