CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

4th Week in the MTC-Elder Walker

Hello! (Hola now for me) 
I just want to say that I love you all and that its all going great here!! So last Tuesdays devotional was Russell M. Nelson spoke to us! He was a great speaker, he spoke on being a great missionary. He talked straight to me it felt like! We made eye contact like 7 times! UNMISTAKABLE eye contact! haha lets just hope that we get to hear another apostle speak to us tonight. but um... nothing other than that is that cool this week.. ooo wait i got to teach David Archuletta for the member TRC! That was pretty cool and exciting! I kinda went in nervous because we found out in advance that it was him, but in the end it went great, he didn't talk very much but that's alright because we still got to teach him! and instead of teaching our teachers we now teach our district so everybody is a investigator to someone else! So I get the chance to be an investigator for Elder Wiedmier and Bauer, its amazing! It is so much fun to ask the questions then feel the spirit testify to me what they are saying is true! It's amazing the spirit we feel here everyday we are so blessed here! and the spirit helps with my spanish every day! But it is coming really slow for me... like also for TRC progressive investigator  we are teaching a guy that is sooooo hard to understand! I'm like lost in the whole lesson! All I taught in that lesson was I told the first vision! haha it gave me a taste of Mexico.... crazy.

But what our district did this week with a challenge is Elder Pansegrau wanted to try drinking 15 caprisuns in 15 minutes, he drank the 15 in 7 minutes then on the 16th one for fun, he puked haha this is what we do for fun now on our free time haha all we can do is eat our treats we have to help us gain weight.

Well I just want you all know that I love you and am very grateful for all your examples in my life! Thank you for everything you've done for me! I also want you all to know that i know this is the true gospel of Jesus Christ, and that Jesus Christ does live! he is our Savior and our Redeemer and through him we can repent, and return to live with our Father in Heaven, and live with our families forever! How blessed are we to have a brother that will do that for us! Man I love this Gospel!!! and I love all of you sooo much and miss you cada dia. Hope all is well back there because its all good here, and in 2 weeks this time I'll be in Mexico! 

Love, Elder Horlacher
 Not sure what this picture is, I'm thinking it's in the MTC somewhere.

Elder Horlacher and Elder Pansegrau (One of his favorite missionaries)

No comments:

Post a Comment