CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

His Last Meal

 As we were driving up to Provo, Trevor wore just regular relaxing clothes and as we got closer to Provo I looked back and I saw him fully dressed in his suit. I had to take a minute to just look at him and take it in. He looked the way he does every time before a football, rugby or soccer game, FOCUSED.
At that moment I realized he is just about to play a different game and he just put on the Lord's Jersey.
 Out of all the places he wanted to go and eat, he chose In-N-Out.
My cousins Jasen and Samson came to meet us and brought Trevor a few gifts,
a watch and a big bag of candy for the MTC. Is was so thoughtful of them
to come and wish Trevor well on his mission. Family is wonderful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment