CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 84~ Guamuchil, Sinaloa ~ Elder Sanchez

So this week we have a few new investigators that are awesome, their names are Elizabeth and Miriam! They are sisters that are looking for the Truth! They have been listening to us and they are reading the Book of Mormon, to know if its TRUE! When we were sharing the lesson of the restoration they started asking us questions like, "I'm worried about my dad, because he never knew the gospel, whats going to happen to him?!" I was so excited, I wanted to share all my knowledge right then about the Plan of Salvation! but we need to teach in the manner of the Lord, so I bore my testimony and I prepared them to learn and gain a testimony instead of just an answer. But we returned and they told us the Plan of Salvation from back to front, and they told us that they received the answer to their question!! Its really fun teaching them because they want to learn!!  It's so incredible when the Lord leads us to investigators like these sisters who are like sponges and soaking up everything we are teaching them and hanging on every word. 

Well I also forgot to update you all about Luis, well Luis is loving the church, he gave his first talk last week!! He talked about the Aaronic Priesthood! he did a great job, it didn't even look like he was nervous!! and last week he received the priesthood and he blessed for the first time the sacraments! It was so cool to see him do these things!! Progressing in the gospel! I felt like a proud parent again. I LOVE THAT FEELING. I can only imagine what our Heavenly Father feels like. 

Well NOBODY came to church, but we are still very animated for this week because we have a lot of investigators that are progressing in their testimonies! 
Well I love you all, have a great week!

Elder Horlacher


No comments:

Post a Comment