CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 82~ Guamuchil, Sinaloa ~ Elder Sanchez

So this week we had some good fun! haha We had intercambios with the zone leaders and I was with Elder Marin, he is a good leader, he taught me a lot, he's the type of guy that isn't afraid to show his love for people and that's what I love most about him. He tells people how he feels and they can feel the spirit and his love. 

We also had the Baptism of Luis, his dad baptized him and he loved it! He had to be baptized 3 times, but all was wonderful. His dad did a good job. He is a good guy and he is talking, maybe joking about a mission... who knows! haha 




But the 2nd highlight was talking to you guys! I just want to say that I loved the time we had to talk! I love you guys so much, and your all growing so big!! 


Well we didn't have very much success with finding new people, but we did have someone in church, but she told us she felt peace and tranquility but nothing else, and she isn't going to be baptized.. haha but shes a good person! She is Episcopalian. Well sorry its so short but I love you all! Have a good week! 

Elder Horlacher

This picture was taken by another Elder of us playing Soccer. Me and Elder O'Driscoll.

Look at this beautiful Soccer Field
 They have gorgeous sunsets here in Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment