CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

Monday, March 28, 2016

Week 75 ~ Guamuchil, Sinaloa ~ Elder Alverenga

Well everyone! I just want to start off this letter by telling everyone I taught my district and my zone leaders how to play rugby!!! and we played today!! haha it was pretty sad because it wasn't as fast as I would have liked it, but it was fun!! 

This week we worked our little butts off. We had a ton of lessons this week and we found a lot of new investigators. And we were really excited to see all of our efforts pay off on Sunday!! and when it came, NOTHING, NO ONE SHOWED UP...  it was quite a sad story, but I was praying and asking Heavenly Father for a blessing during Sunday. We went to visit with a recent convert and his son has become our friend, and his son invited his friend over and they both sat down and listened to us. They understood very well and they had questions which were very good questions, which we answered. Then they promised us, that they would go to the general conference this Saturday and Sunday to see if the Prophet and the Apostles are of God! It is so awesome to be able to see God's hand in our work. 

Also a random guy contacted us in the street today and told us that he has listened to the missionaries before, and that he went to church, but he left and went with other churches but he wants to return to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!!! It was a random blessing! I really love what I'm doing here in Mexico, even tho times I feel alone or just really tired and bummed out! This life style we have is very special and I am realizing that I don't have much time so I need to make use of every minute while in Mexico, and that is something I have really noticed this week! I am blessed to be here and to be an instrument in the Lord's Hands. I'm grateful that he hears and answers my prayers along with yours at home. I can truly feel your prayers for me. I love you all have a great week! 

Elder Horlacher 
(Sorry no pictures this week, I've been busy)

No comments:

Post a Comment