CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Week 24 - Etchojoa - Elder Hernandez

Hey to all!! 

WOW... this week... This General Conference was AMAZINGLY powerful!! I love you all and I really love how they focused on families on Saturday!! I miss you all so much!! But hey~ We areNOT Latter day Quiters! We are sinners that keep trying, we are DISCIPLES OF CHRIST FOREVER!

This week has been good. The members here are amazing, they are so giving to us (missionaries) they truly want their friends and family members to feel the way they do! This area is so beautiful, it has so many fields of wheat, alphaalfa, just so much. We have to walk to little towns for an hour because we don't have bikes right now, because the Elder that was here before me gave it to another area... and now he won't give it back... but all it well we are going to find some more... but our house is quite sad.... its pretty ugly.We don't have a kitchen, a toilet seat, hot water, microwave, a place to put our clothes, a sink.... just to name a few.... haha but all is well.

With investigators we are in the process of finding more and getting to work... we did a lot this week, but we didn't teach a lot of people. We had zone conference, cleaned the church building, and conference... but all is good. I feel like I have a lot of work to do here, a lot of responsibility! and I actually like it haha. After conference I feel good, I want to help as many people as I can to have a happy marriage, to be able to use the priesthood in their homes and to help them have a functional family! To feel the love of Christ and his infinite atonement!!  This is the gospel of Christ! This is his church! Do what Elder Kevin W. Pearson said, Pray, Read, and STAY BY THE Tree!! Once we have this testimony we are given so much more responsibility and the responsibility to share it with everyone! To bring them to Christ! I love my Savior, my Redeemer, my Example! And I LOVE you all!!!

Love, Elder Horlacher
 Getting ready to watch Saturday Morning Conference
 Zone Conference in Navajoa


 Watching Priesthood Meeting with the Gringos



No comments:

Post a Comment