CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 59 ~ TRANSFER DAY ~ Ciudad Obregon ~ Elder Yoo

HOLA! Familia!

Well this week I have received some big news!! That it is the day of transfers and my companion left me here, and now my new companion is Elder Yoo! He is Korean, but is from California!! He is an awesome Elder and I think we are going to have a great time here in Valles!! 
This is my district on Transfer Day
This week the family Utires Ochoa accepted the invitation to come to church again, but this time it was to go by themselves, or to go on there own free will (without us elders breathing down there backs;)  they accepted it, and I was so so nervous!! When it came to Sunday,  church was getting ready to start when I put the thought aside, to think about the sacrament, when I heard the door open!!! and it was them!!  The mom came with her son, and she came sick!! She was feeling bad but she still came! She only came for an hour, but she came!! I was so happy to see them there!! It made my whole day!!! There is not a better feeling than when your investigators hold to their commitments.

I have learned that I have a lot of great friends here in this area.  Yesterday helping Elder Juarez say good bye to some members was really hard, and man I can't even imagine when its my turn to say goodbye! I had to hold back some tears watching him say goodbye, I had to keep reminding myself that I'm staying. Well, I feel weird without Elder Juarez also... haha its kinda weird but we had 4 and a half months together! and we got along great! like really we knew everything about each other! I'm really going to miss that guy!
Last Monday mom when I had to get off, we were on our way to have a Hot Dog eating contest with me and my companion at one of the members eating establishments. I ended up eating 8 hot dogs and so did my companion. I felt sick afterwards. 
Well I hope you all have a great week and I also invite everyone to watch this video: https://www.mormon.org/christmas/purpose-of-a-savior and after share it and also share the video of "A Savior Is Born"!! It will help people that we wouldn't even think it! there are reasons why God is putting so many resources to move forward his work! and we ALL need to participate in it! 
I love you all! be safe and enjoy the Christmas=CHRIST MORE spirit!
Love Elder Horlacher
A member brought us a tree
  
 
 
 
 
 


 The sunsets are absolutely beautiful
 


 A huge Doggo
 Elder Juarez' last night before transfers








No comments:

Post a Comment