CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Week 61 ~ Ciudad Obregon ~ Elder Yoo

So this week went very well for us!! It was kinda stressful!! but we did it!! WE baptized Javier and Manuel! The mom couldn't get baptized with them for some problems in the house with her boyfriend, but she really wants to be baptized, and she will be baptized very soon!  This week we found some new investigators and have had a lot of progress with other investigators, like we are teaching a guy in a wheelchair that is named Roberto, and he accepted for the first time to actually say a prayer and ask for the answer if what we are teaching is true, he is really cool! and we also found a lady named Virginia, who has had some crazy things happen to her for her to have interest with the church!! It is so cool seeing God work miracles, so that his children can hear and accept the gospel! I just want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and I hope everybody helps everyone feel the spirit of Christmas!! and I also wanted to thank everybody that put something in my package!!  I absolutely loved it!!! Well sorry I don't have a lot to write right now but I love you all so much!! have a great week!!!

Elder Horlacher









No comments:

Post a Comment