CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Week 29 - Etchojoa - Elder Hernandez (Transfer) Elder Miranda

So this week I'm not going to write that much because I already skyped you... haha 

But this week we went and visited with Javier and his sons, and Javier is really progressing. He said his first prayer out loud infront of us! which is pretty good for him! he really is trying to change to be baptised! We had Changes today, and my new companion is Elder Miranda. He is from Mexico City... I have had 4 out of 5 companions from there! haha but he is good. We will see how we do after this week. 

But one thing is that I really love my family! After skyping that is something that I really realized how much I depended on them, how much they have meant in my life! I just want to tell you here in my mission it's something that I have realized how important it is to have time as a family, and especially progressing in the gospel as a family! Because that is the way the church has put it, the family progress! not the dad, or just the mom! NO The Whole Family! Read the scriptures as a family, sing a hymn. We learn in the home. Love you all and hope you can feel my love for all of you! 

Elder Horlacher
 Pictures from our Skyping time with Trevor
 We were all eating so he was at the head of the table!!!
 Sydnee loves her brother and misses him sooo much!
All 3 of my girls miss their brother so much!!!

TRANSFER DAY!!!
 Elder Horlacher said Adios to Elder Hernandez and HOLA to Elder Miranda
 Elder Hernandez, Elder Miranda, Elder Hutt & Elder Horlacher


 Like I said, I get a picture of an animal every week!!!
 Transfer Day - Elder Horlacher said that his companion from the MTC, 
Elder Walker is his Zone Leader
 He loves his very first companion from the MTC - Elder Walker
 LOVE selfies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment