CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

CIUDAD OBREGON MEXICO MISSION

Monday, July 4, 2016

Week 90 - Guamuchil, Sinaloa ~ Elder Sanchez

HELLO, Hi Family

This week we had some sad news from Elizabeth and Miriam, the news is that one worker at their work quit (convenience store), so they have to start working all the hours from 8 in the morning to 8 at night! and we didn't know if they were going to be able to meet with us anymore. So we were pretty bummed out but MIRACLE OF THE WEEK is that they arrived at church by themselves and with their kids!!! It was so cool! Elizabeth is sick so she couldn't stay very long so they had to leave after the Sacrament meeting! but they came!! it was so cool to see them there!!  We also found out that Elizabeth is living with a man that is not her husband and that also bummed us out. 

This week I gave my last testimony in the zone meeting, and I feel really weird now.... I don't feel like I have 22 months in my mission. But heck I have one month exactly until I get home!! This time is flying by and is so crazy.

We met a guy the other day, he's a member, and he told us how awesome missionaries are, and what a blessing it is to be in the presence of missionaries, and I know that I will miss that the most, being recognized as a servant and representative of Jesus Christ! Its so amazing. 

All this week I had a Stomach Infection, so I lost a lot of weight, but whatever, i'll just have to try to gain it back!! It was really rough. I went to the Dr. and he gave me some pills and he told me to drink a lot of "SWEATO" Pedialyte. I got over it and am feeling better.

With transfers happening this Monday I don't know what they will do with me. I'm hoping that they leave me here. I love the ward here and the people. I would love to end my mission here.  It's getting hotter and hotter here along with the humidity. 

I love you all and all that you guys do for me!! 

Elder Horlacher! 

No comments:

Post a Comment